We don't always talk about bikes... Do we? 😉
Velovangelist: The bloke in the pub who keeps on about how brilliant two wheeled transport is, and how nasty cars are. Who has another new story about the latest climb, KOM achievement, crank upgrade or newest gel they're using... Yup, it's you isn't it?
Organic, luxurious and comfortable Hoodie. Throw it on to chill out in after your morning ride or in the garden with a beer in your hand.
Our hoodies are 350gsm crafted from premium organic cotton. 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester.
The weight and feel of these wonderfully thick quality cotton hoodies is "a thing of beauty' to wrap around you on a cold day/evening.
- Brushed sweatshirt
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem. Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape. Self fabric half moon at back neck
- single-needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front