Lands End to John O'Groats, what a challenge - Almost 900 miles of cycling. If you have completed this or plan to, why not show that off across your chest. You should be super proud of yourself - especially if you raised money for charity.
We are giving £1 from every garment sold to a local charity close to our hearts: DontLookDown https://dontlookdown.org.uk/
Our super fashionable, 100% organic, LEJOG bucket list hoodie looks great with jeans or casuals, bold white print finishes this tee perfectly for any occasion.
Organic, luxurious and comfortable Hoodie. Keep cozy and warm round the fire after a days riding with the girls. Looks great with jeans or leggings and a gin in your hand!
Our hoodies are 350gsm crafted from premium organic cotton. 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester. Finished with a Bold print.
The weight and feel of these wonderfully thick quality cotton hoodies is "a thing of beauty' to wrap around you on a cold day/evening.
- Brushed sweatshirt
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem. Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape. Self fabric half moon at back neck
- single-needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Jodie is 5ft 7 and wears a size10. She's wearing a Medium in this shot for an oversized relaxed look