Alpe D' Huez Hoodie
An iconic stage of the Le Tour, this 13.8km climb is on many cyclist bucket lists. But you don't have to prove you've been up it to wear it, but if you have then well done we take our hats off to you
Organic, luxurious and comfortable Hoodie. Throw it on to chill out in after your morning ride or in the garden with a beer in your hand.
Our hoodies are 350gsm crafted from premium organic cotton. 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester. Boldprint
The weight and feel of these wonderfully thick quality cotton hoodies is "a thing of beauty' to wrap around you on a cold day/evening.
- Brushed sweatshirt
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem. Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape. Self fabric half moon at back neck
- single-needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front