Mont Ventoux Hoodie
So how high is it? 🤔
In 1823, the French engineer Joseph Delcros was the first to accurately measure the height of Ventoux, arriving at 1911 metres (it was assumed to be much higher).
Over the years we have seen official signs saying 1909m, 1910m and 1912m. Currently all signs at the top seem to say 1912 metres - as does the official Tour de France profile.
On the other hand, when we zoom the latest IGN (official French government) maps they say 1911 metres. But apparently a recent geological survey says it is 1899 metres. 😵
If you have climbed it, I’d go with the higher summit 👍🚵🚵♀️ .
Organic, luxurious and comfortable Hoodie. Throw it on to chill out in after your morning ride or in the garden with a beer in your hand.
Our hoodies are 350gsm crafted from premium organic cotton. 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester. Boldprint
The weight and feel of these wonderfully thick quality cotton hoodies is "a thing of beauty' to wrap around you on a cold day/evening.
- Brushed sweatshirt
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem. Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape. Self fabric half moon at back neck
- single-needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front