Alpe D'Huez Hoodie
An iconic stage of the Le Tour making it's 31st appearance in 2019, this 13.8km climb is on many cyclist bucket lists. But you don't have to prove you've been up it to wear this iconic hoodie, but if you have then well done we take our hats off to you
Organic, luxurious and comfortable Hoodie. Keep cozy and warm round the fire after a days riding with the girls. Looks great with jeans or leggings and a gin in your hand!
Our hoodies are 350gsm crafted from premium organic cotton. 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester. Finished with a Bold print.
The weight and feel of these wonderfully thick quality cotton hoodies is "a thing of beauty' to wrap around you on a cold day/evening.
- Brushed sweatshirt
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem. Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape. Self fabric half moon at back neck
- single-needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Jodie is 5ft 7 and wears a size10. She's wearing a Medium in this shot for an oversized relaxed look